Reading Bunnies- Literacy Learning Program with the animals!
Literacy Learning for children JK to Grade 2!
The Pawsitively Pets Reading Bunnies Literacy Program will provide an opportunity for young learners to develop strong early reading strategies in a comfortable and fun environment. The program is instructed by a primary teacher specializing in early literacy and phonetical awareness. Each week we will focus on different emerging reading skills, to build a strong foundation for early reading skills. Our environment will provide students with a customized program based on their skill-set and a fun and interactive program incorporating reading with our animal team. This environment makes reading a hands-on experience that the children get to share with a furry, feathered or slithery friend!
Skills We Will Focus On:
- Letter recognition
- Writing upper and lower case
- Matching sounds with letters
- Vowel and consonant sounds
- Reading and writing sight words
- Word families
All programs will be developed based on your child’s individual level and work toward their personal reading goals.
NO PROGRAMS SCHEDULED AT THIS TIME
Growing your child’s love of reading.
- Each week will focus on a different reading/writing skill, grade level sight words and more
- Individualized weekly words based on your child’s level will be sent home to work on together with parents.
Registration is available ONLINE – CLICK HERE to register!