Allergy Alert

We ask that parents do not send children with any nut products to any of the Pawsitively Pets Programs.

However, please be aware that if your child has a severe contact allergy (not an ingestion allergy) that some of the animals are fed nuts and products that could contain different nuts, these are a key ingredient of a well-balanced diet for many of our animals. We also have many visiting animals to our programs that also ingest peanut and nut based diets and could have residue on their fur or paws. Many of our off-site field trips are not nut-free environments. For this reason, our camp programs are not a safe environment for children with severe contact allergies to nuts. This affects all of our camps and programs that we offer at any location.

Please inform us of any allergies your child may have.